Ask your question
The magnificent yet eerie Point Cook Homestead near Melbourne is brimming with supernatural activity - and you are cordially invited to join us on this ghost tour of Thomas Chirnside's historic residence! Set within a secluded 25 acres, surrounded by private beach and only a stone's throw away from Melbourne, Point Cook is the region's best-kept secret.
Explore this historic landmark, including the original homestead haunted by Thomas, the stables still visited by a stable hand who met a tragic end, and the private beach - home to shipwrecks and lost lovers still lingering in the twilight.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- 90 Minute Point Cook Homestead Ghost Tour
- Sumptuous 2 course candlelit dinner in historic buildings
Tours depart from the Point Cook Homestead, 1 Point Cook Rd, Point Cook at 8.30pm and 10.30pm on the last Friday of every month
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.